Friday, April 13, 2007

A WICKED Surprise!



My husband is such a sweetheart! He is taking me to see WICKED in Chicago next month for our 4 year anniversary! http://www.wickedthemusical.com/chicago/
(check out the trailer!)

I noticed he had marked a special 'date' on the calendar- the broom and witch hat gave me a clue. So he confessed... he got backstage passes for "Behind the Emerald Curtain" - dinner reservations that night - staying over in Chicago - and going to see a matinee of the show the next day! Isn't he romantic? He is so thoughtful and creative. He knows how much I wanted to see it with him!

My wonderful Mother actually introduced me to the show last xmas when she treated my sister and I to a performance... I have been raving about WICKED ever since!!! I listen to the CD in my car ALL of the time! It is the most exciting, uplifting, heartwarming story - I LOVE IT and cannot wait to share it with Steven!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I said from the start... "he's a keeper"... and mom's know best...
pat (aka mom)